- SmartOffice Brings Secure Document Container to Globo GO!Enterprise (May 17, 2013)
- SmartOffice and Vaultize partner to deliver Secure Office in Vaultize Enterprise Platform (May 03, 2013)
- SmartOffice Enhances Secure Productivity in TeamDrive’s Enterprise Mobility Solution (April 23, 2013)
- Smart Office hits another milestone of 7 Million downloads (April 12, 2013)
- SmartOffice is a featured partner as Aruba Networks launch their WorkSpace Partner Program (April 11, 2013)
- SmartOffice and Rover Apps Partner to Enhance “Secure Container Suite” (March 18, 2013)
- Version 2.1 update for iOS and Android with exclusive enterprise only features (February 19, 2013)
- Number one in the secure mobile enterprise market (February 19, 2013)
- Rapid growth leads to increased workforce and larger premises (February 19, 2013)
- Fixmo Partners With SmartOffice for Secure Document Management on iOS and Android Devices (July 19, 2012)
- Fasoo.com Licenses Picsel’s Suite of SmartOffice Products (June 28, 2012)
- Rave review in USA Today, and featured in Mitel’s new Conference Device (June 21, 2012)
- Picsel Welcomes over 800,000 New iPhone and IPad SmartOffice Users (May 16, 2012)
- Samsung App Store Promotion Leads to 180,000 New Users of SmartOffice™ (May 01, 2012)
- Picsel launches Smart Office 2 and Smart Office Lite on BlackBerry PlayBook (March 27, 2012)
- Picsel UK to Supply Leading Indian Mobile Device Manufacturer, EAFT, with SmartOffice (March 14, 2012)
- Picsel Celebrates 1 Million App Store downloads of SmartOffice™ (March 13, 2012)
- Picsel Updates Smart Office™ for Android with a UI overhaul, Wireless Printing and FREE Lite Version (February 16, 2012)
- Picsel UK Joins the GetJar Gold Program. SmartOffice™ available as a FREE download for Android users (December 20, 2011)
- Picsel Smart Office Holiday Promotion (November 23, 2011)
- Picsel UK brings SmartOffice™ with full editing capabilities to WebOS (October 21, 2011)
- Picsel Updates Smart Office™ for Android, iOS, Bada and Symbian to version 1.9 – now with AutoShapes (October 20, 2011)
- Picsel Smart Office for Android, iOS, Bada and Symbian updated to 1.8 (September 02, 2011)
- Picsel Smart Office now supporting all Samsung Bada Smartphones (July 05, 2011)
- Work smarter on the move : Picsel updates popular Picsel Smart Office application (March 23, 2011)
- Picsel seals major distribution deal with Korea’s NHN (March 23, 2011)
- Picsel Smart Office Offers Future of Mobile Working Now (November 29, 2010)
- Samsung Wave features New Picsel File Viewer (February 18, 2010)
- Picsel File Viewer featured on VisionMobile’s 100 million club. (June 30, 2009)
- Picsel Technologies Wins Double Queen’s Award. (April 22, 2009)
Latest Press Release
SmartOffice Brings Secure Document Container to Globo GO!Enterprise
Glasgow, UK – 17 May 2013 – SmartOffice Technologies Ltd, the leading provider of secure office solutions for enterprise, is pleased to announce a technology partnership with Globo plc (LSE-AIM: GBO) the international leader and technology innovator delivering enterprise mobility management and telecom software products and solutions.
Globo has enhanced its GO!Enterprise Office solution by integrating the SmartOffice Secure Office SDK, delivering a secure productivity suite for document viewing, editing, annotation and print functionality to end users. The flexibility of Secure Office SDK allows Globo to provide the same suite of secure office features to its users across multiple devices and platforms with reduced development times.
Secure Office integration boosts Globo’s GO!Enterprise Office position in the secure mobile productivity space. Through Secure Office, Globo has access to extensive APIs that enable the provision of user permissions and true secure access to corporate data. Enterprise IT administrators can limit data leakage through the control of per-user permissions, a core feature of the Secure Office SDK.
“GO!Enterprise is focused on providing enterprises with secure access to their business data and on mobile productivity”, said Trevor Goldberg, Director, Strategic Alliances of Globo. “SmartOffice is one of the most popular enterprise-grade secure productivity solutions, based on technology already delivered to more than 700m mobile devices and its addition within our GO!Enterprise Mobile Client will extend the user experience and productivity and increase our product value.”
“We are delighted to be partnering with such an internationally recognized organization.” said Majid Anwar, Chief Scientist of SmartOffice. “Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) practiced in enterprises is, while a well defined concept, still in its infancy in terms of how it is implemented. Many solutions preach security when it is often not the case. Our Secure Office SDK uses proprietary technology, which truly is secure on any device. Globo chose us for that reason and I look forward to our working together throughout 2013 and beyond.”
Deployment of SmartOffice secure document viewing and editing in GO!Enterprise Office is expected during Q2 2013.
About SmartOffice Technologies
SmartOffice Technologies Ltd, a subsidiary company of Picsel International Limited, is the leading secure office workflow provider who enables enterprises to quickly deliver and integrate secure mobile office solutions. With technology shipped on over 700m devices, key stakeholders, such as handset OEMs, operators enterprise solution providers and enterprise end users, use SmartOffice’s solutions to deliver secure, vibrant and visually stunning mobile experiences that rival, and often surpass, the experience of the desktop PC.
For more information, please visit the Picsel Group website: http://www.picsel.com
About GLOBO Plc
GLOBO PLC (LSE-AIM:GBO), is an international leader and technology innovator delivering Enterprise Mobility Management and Telecom software products and solutions. Globo has established itself as one of the market leaders in the ICT market, offering a wide range of products and services to the corporate, public and consumer market. The Group operates internationally through subsidiaries and offices in US, UK, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia. For more information visit the company's website at www.globoplc.com.
Tel: +44 (0) 141 375 7888
# # #